Hack & Help Hackathon Participation Rules
- The code for the applications should be publicly posted on GitHub.
- The web, mobile, or SMS applications can be running on any platform.
- Participants can submit more than one app.
- We suggest you work in teams of 3-5 people.
- All teams must submit a link to a functioning prototype for their final demo. We recommend not creating presentation slides, but instead focusing all your time on creating a functioning demo.
- Create screenshots and mockups to explain the other parts of your app that you didn't implement.
- All registered participants have the right to use any of the public communication tools of the event, as frequently as they wish, in order to interact with the mentors and the other users.
- Use of appropriate language on these channels is required (the organization reserves the right to ban users that use any kind of offensive language).